Performance Data and Ofsted
Outcomes for the Academic Year 2018/19
- 68% of our children achieved a 'Good Level of Development' (GLD)
- 93% of children passed their Phonics Screening test
Year 2 SATs:
- In Reading 69% achieved 'Age Related Expectations'
- In Writing 71% achieved ARE
- In Maths 71% achieved ARE
Year 6 SATs:
- In Reading 75% achieved ARE
- In Writing 75% achieved ARE
- In SPaG 90% achieved ARE
- In Maths 94% achieved ARE
These performance measures are not current due to Covid 19 and normal tests not being able to go ahead in the 2019/2020 academic year.
Click on the link below for school performance data:
In our most recent Ofsted report from June 2019, the school was judged to be 'Good'.
More importantly, the report says:
"This is a happy school"
Click on the link below to read our latest Ofsted Report (June 2019):
Church School Inspections
We are delighted to be able to share with you our SIAMS Inspection report, where we are judged to be outstanding. It recognises the “commitment of all our staff to inspire every child, as a child of God, to have the highest expectations without any limitations”.